Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Day at Shrimpz 5 - Fishing

Its pretty quiet at the restaurant today thanks to the JPJ, Police & Mocad! Daily roadblocks makes it difficult for free lancers to bring clients around... Well.. there's a pro and con to that.. I will not touch on that.. knowing how my mouth can run, im afraid i will be behind bars before i can even publish this post!

I have spoken about our farm, restaurant, our horses and archery and this time i wanna tell you about fishing. Yes... you can also do fishing here in Shrimpz.... We have dedicated 1 of our pond for fishing. Seabass, garouper, "tilapia" and snappers are not eagerly waiting for you to catch them... but they are there and you just might be able to fish them out. Fishing in a pond is not the same as fishing in the sea... I have to admit that sea fishing is more challanging but then.. you just might have the same amount of fun and less trouble.. We provide all the gears and baits for a small amount.. you just got to sit back and throw the rod in and catch your dinner...

Here's a few pics that i took....





Even a small girl can catch a fish.. Its really easy....






Caught one of my staff -Ein KEpeng fishing while one duty... I was so angry that i nearly threw him into the pond! wakakaka...... Till today, he dont dare do it again... ;)






A great time for family bonding....





Romantic eh? Wish my boy friend would bring me fishing and be attentive as this guy is.... :P



I think i better go do some fishing now.... Im so angry and annoyed at the moment... SOMEBODY decided it would be fun to do a roadblock at the entrance of the restaurant... Before i start kicking someone into the pond... I better go and cool myself down... Wanna join me? I promise not to kick you in the pond.. hehehe....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi...could u plz provide a menu complete with pic, name , price...its useful fr me as a 'bajet tourist'..thnx a lots