Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Day at Shrimpz 4 - Archery

Wanna try be a Robin Hood? Thats always my opening sentence to ask anyone to try out archery... The 1st time i ever played this sport is here in Shrimpz.. Come to think of it, there's lots of 1st things that i did in my entire life here... hehe.. Playing with horse, harvesting prawns, catching crabs, fishing, being a waitress!! wakakaka... my life really took a big turn being here... not a bad choice actually... well... it could be better in lots of aspect but so far... im not complaining THAT MUCH! (hope my boss wont read this part!)



Playing archery is fun.. Its much more fun when you wanna destress... What i normally do is to imagine the face of a person that i wanna shoot down and just shoot... You rarely miss the target when you do this.. HAHAHAHA... and NO.. i know what you guys are thinking.. I wasnt imagining my Bosses face! :P No matter how demanding he is, how WILD he is.. i never had to imagine his face as my target yet.... but im positively sure, its the opposite for him...wakakaka.... and dear Boss.. if you are reading this.. you know me right.. i write what i feel and im not and never will be a person to suck up to the bosses.. and knowing you... you will definitely agree that you dont need us to suck up to you too! (Oh dear... i think i'll definitely still not get that job confirmation letter which i DEFINITELY DESERVE after he reads all this)


Oh no Ct... you better shut up about your boss and start talking about archery if you know whats good for you.. (p.s, when i write, i do tend to talk to myself at the same time) What more can i write about archery other than its easy and fun? Come and try it yourself....






Our Ex Staff - Wan trying to shoot down a bird... Fortunately he did NOT succeed!
















If a guy is called Robin Hood? What shall we call the girl? Cindy Hood? as in cinderella with a bow and arrow? :P













Dr Fadzley - the famous "Dr Love" of Malaysia.. a well known artist / singer / doctor being a target for our shooters... He is a real sport. Saw that apple on his head?? I was the one who shoot it through.... ;) yeah right.. I do have to admit, Dr Fazdley managed to gain all my staff's respect. He really knows how to carry himself well... A role model for astist around....









Ifa Raziah - the lovely actress and a caring person trying out archery at our place... I do like her... a very nice lady... Saw the guy in the red T-shirt? He is one of our staff - Ein Kepeng. Wanna know what Archery is all about? Ask him.. and yes.. i am always his imaginary target shoot.... :p






Come over and try out archery with me.... Its really fun... A good way of destessing yourself.. and if you do imagine about shooting your bosses down.. dont worry... I WONT TELL! hehehehe....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who writes about
Several
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com