Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Day at Shrimpz 3 - Our Horses

Hey guys... Its been a while since my 2nd blog.. At this rate, im not sure when i'll be able to finish the start of the story :P There have been much activity going on here and not to mention the headache that i got to go through. Its rather difficult to juggle between personal and work load.. Is there anyone out there that can give me some tips? Im really losing my sanity here even eating my wonderful prawns doesnt help.. huhuhuhu......

Anyways, lets not dwell on that.. I wanna take my mind off all the problems and just let my emotions on this heavenly place roll... On the last 2 blogs, you have seen the restaurant, the farm and the food... but there's much more to share... In Shrimpz Langkawi its not just a farm or a great restaurant but its a total farm experience! There's lots to do here.. fishing, horse joy ride, archery, fish feeding etc... Let me show you some of the activities that can be done on a daily basis...

Labib, Carlos, Paolo Orchestra & Sonic (Our horses)

Before this place, i dont actually mingle with horses or know nothing about them other than the fact that i was born in the year of the horse.. hahaha... On the first day of work, i tried bribing them with carrot and sweet talking them to befriends with me... As i predicted, the males were easy but Sonic our only "girl" was suspicious and jealous... She wouldnt even look at me... Hahaha.. typical female... She is so used to be pampered by all the man here and being a diva as she is.. She just snubbed me right out... Hahaha... but then, i played my cool and tried to win her heart... It took me 2 weeks and in the end, we call it truce... there is no dying love between us but a bond of respect and understanding... ;)

Wanna see them? Come over here yourself... hahahaha.....


Thats Chestra and Labib... Handsome right? Especially Chestra... Labib is kinda old but dont tell him that! He is very sensitive.... ;)








Children preparing themselves for a fun time with the horses...





What a superb place to enjoy horse riding... if you dont know how to ride... no worries at all... our staff will be able to assist you...





Introducing... Sonic! Our DIVA horse...


Hahahahaha..... Dear Sonic, by putting up this photo, doesnt mean to say that i dont love you... I do... :P

I for one dont have the heart to ride them... Im afraid they cant carry my weight... Poor babies... I think i should start trying to pull them for a ride at the farm daily, lose weight then i can ride them... Ironic aye... Be a slave of horse in order to master the horse.... Hmmm...... thats life....

Catch you guys later... Im going to go and check on the stables now... Ciao

No comments: