Friday, October 10, 2008

My Day at Shrimpz 2 - Superb Food

Its a Friday today, and i just have enough time to write about my new plan.. But mind you.. before i can go on and share what i wanna do with this place, i got to show and tell what we are having over here. On the first posting, i've shared with all on the beauty of this place and truth to be told.. im still captivated by the beauty of it... It just grows on you... :) Today, im going to share more on the food that we are serving. Believe me.. your saliva will be dropping on your pants! hehehehe....

Now i cant claim that this lobster is fresh from our farm... Its rather difficult to get live local lobsters hence i got to order lobsters from Boston! And its still alive.. hahaha.... Well.. its still alive when its in our aquarium but not when its on the hot plate.. :P



Now this yummy prawns is really fresh from our farm! You get to choose your own prawns, wht size you prefer and how you want it cooked. I really like the Black Pepper Prawns (photo) but some say, the best way to eat fresh prawns is just to steam it. You get to taste the sweet original flavour of the prawns. Especially when its prawns from our own farm! ;)



Crabs.... We do have our own crabs too... Im not really into crabs but i have friends who just simply enjoy eating crabs... The best is curry powder crab... i like the gravy! Simply yummy... but my friends like the chilli crab... well.. both are delicious too....





TOMYAM! I simply love it... either you go for the real spicy one or the mild sourish ones... Seafood tomyam is simply the best! In Shrimpz, we serve our Tomyam in a coconut.. the beauty of it opens up our appetite and the taste.. Oh wow... Simply irresistable!



No meal is complete without a good fish.. at least for me. Here in Shrimpz you get live fish from our pond, wide selection of fresh local fish.. Soft white flesh and cooked the way you like it... My favorite is Thai Steam Fish. I love the spicy sourish flavour of it... However, the best selling here is BBQ fish.. this i dont understand.. I mean i like BBQ but BBQ fish? Anyway... different people have different taste...


As i mentioned on the first blog which i posted, we have 2 kinds of sitting here in Shrimpz. 1 is gazebo style and the other is normal barn table. In the next photo, you will get to see the food display in the gazebo..




















While you sit and eat, you get a great farm view at the back and listen to the paddle wheel turning... mmm..... Dont you want to be here with me? Langkawi is cedrtainly a great place to relax!

Talking about all this delicious food makes me hungryyyyyyy...... Im going to log off now and enjoy my lunch. Care to join me? ;) Till later, ct

No comments: