Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Day at Shrimpz 1 - Farm & Restaurant view

Im facing a dilemma here.. Im now running a restaurant.. mind you this is something that i never thought i would be doing.. Though some say that it suits me very well as you see my hobby is eating.. I like good tasty food and the key to it is fresh ingredients.. so when Hashnoel (our demanding Boss whom we call the WS - Wild Stallion ) dined and not wined but fed me with all his glory story and what he envisioned this place to be i became excited and started sharing with him my ideas too. Unknowingly, i became attached to this wonderful place called Shrimpz! The feeling to be here is just superb! Great view, delicious food fresh from the farm and full with friendly staff whose smiles and laughter just makes you feel relaxed. If you dont believe me that this place is beautiful.. look at this picture...





Thats the photo taken from a heli by Hashnoel. He's not such a good cameraman eh.. but at least he managed to capture half of the view.. hehe.. There are 14 ponds all together for the prawns, 2 ponds for the fishes, a hatchery for the fishes, stable for the horses, grounds for archery and the best is the gazebbos which is set next to the ponds. The gazebboes is truly a Malaysian style concept where people can relax and unwind while having food or drinks... I use to spend hours here eating with friends and watching sunset.. Talking about sunset.. You will find the most spectacular sunset here. Sunset at the beach is nowdays a norm but seing the sun coming down on a farm and hearing the animal retreating voices.. Oh my... it touches ones heart deeply..




















Well... i still got lots more to share.. i also want ideas on what i wanna do with this beautiful place which captured my heart... Look out for my 2nd blog yeah.... till next time, ct

No comments: